Prepared By Patty
Easy Fruit Tarts
- 16 frozen tart shells (from your grocer), thawed and baked*
- 3 cups vanilla pudding
- 3 cups assorted fruit
- 2 cups strawberry or raspberry gelatin, slightly thickened but not set
- Whipped cream, optional
- Spoon the pudding into the bottom third of the tart shells.
- Decoratively arrange the fruit on top.
- Pour gelatin over the fruit and chill.
- Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Try using mini tart shells, if you like. As long as they're not too small they'll work well for traditionally small tea-party fare.
Think about adding a sprig of mint or pecan half, to your fruit tart arrangement.