Crustless Carb Quiche
- 1/2 lb Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 Scallioins, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cottage Cheese (Do not use low fat or fat free)
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 4 Drops bottled hot sauce
- 1/2 lb Monterey Jack Cheese, grated
- 6 oz Crabmeat
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter, drain off excess liquid.
- In blender of food processor, blend eggs, sour cream, Parmesan, flour, salt and peppr
- Pour into large bowl.
- Stir in mushrooms and onions, Monterey jack cheese, and crabmeat.
- Pour into a lightly buttered 1 inch pie plate or shallow casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Great served at any temperature.