Friday, August 28, 2009

Jalepano Popper Dip

My attempt to make Jalapeno poppers was failing quickly so I turned them into a Jalapeno Popper Dip.
Prepared by Debbie

These are rough estimates for the dip since I didn't follow a recipe.

Ingredients:
  • 6 Jalapeño peppers, diced very small (You may want to use more or less depending on how spicy the peppers are. The peppers I used were pretty mild)
  • 2 - 8 oz pkgs of 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese
  • 2 cups Mexican style cheeses (I used Great Value brand already shredded cheese)
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup Mayonnaise
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together except for the Cheddar Cheese. Spread cheese & Jalapeño mixture an ungreased baking dish, top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until it just starts to bubble around the edges. Serve with tortilla chips.

No comments: