Friday, November 6, 2009

Dipping Oil for Bread

Dipping Oil for Bread
like Carrabba's®
The perfect blend of herbs, spices, garlic, and red pepper
mixed with olive oil and serve with crusty bread cubes.

Prepared by Kelly

Yield: 1/2 cup
Prep. Time: 0:05

Ingredients:
  • 1 tsp. crushed red pepper (I would 1/2 this amount)
  • 1 tsp. ground black pepper
  • 1 tsp. dried oregano
  • 1 tsp. dried rosemary (I wish I used fresh - a little strong dried)
  • 1 tsp. dried basil
  • 1 tsp. parsley flakes
  • 1 tsp. granulated garlic (I used powder, didn't have granulated)
  • 1 tsp. minced garlic
  • 1 tsp. kosher salt
  • 1/4 - 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (I doubled the olive oil)
Directions:

Combine all ingredients, except oil, on a shallow bowl or plate. Pour olive oil over.

Notes: Serve with fresh-baked bread for dipping.

No comments: