- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 serrano chili, finely chopped, including seeds
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3/4 cup diced peeled mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
Directions:1.Cut the mango in half lengthwise. With a small sharp knife score the flesh both horizontally and vertically. Pushing on the skin of the mango, flip it inside out and cut off the flesh from the skin.
2. To remove the pomegranate seeds, cut the pomegranate in half and submerge in a large bowl of water then gently peel to remove all of the seeds.3. Halve, pit, and peel avocados. Coarsely mash in a bowl. Stir in onion, chiles, 1/4 cup lime juice, and 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, then fold in pomegranate seeds, mango, and cilantro. Season with salt and additional lime juice.