Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe is a great accompaniment to carnitas, tacos, or tortilla chips. You can also add this salsa to burgers, salads, Feel free to increase or decrease the spiciness to taste.
This Black Bean and Corn Salsa was made by Kathy and served at our Taste Tempters Cinco De Mayo dinner night that was hosted by Jenny in April.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Italian-style diced
- tomatoes, drained
- 1 bunch finely chopped cilantro
- 5 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- Stir the yellow and white corn, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, green onion, red onion, bell pepper, and garlic in a large bowl. Gently mix in the lime juice and avocado.