A spicy chicken mixture is blended with a creamy soup mixture, rolled up in flour tortillas, and baked with Cheddar cheese on top. This is an easy chicken enchiladas recipe great for a week night Mexican dinner.
- 1 chicken breast cooked & shredded
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- I boil chicken breast in seasoned water but you can even use leftover. I shred chicken with 2 forks pulling it apart into small pieces. Then set aside.
- In a bowl combine remaining ingredients. Reserve 1/4 to 1/2 to cover final dish.
- Add chicken mix well.
- Spoon ingredients onto tortilla shells and roll. Then place them in a glass baking dish, and slice. Cover with reserve and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 350 F oven for approximately 40 minutes or until cheese is browned, serve.