Prepared by Kathi-Anne
You'll Need: Grill foil; non-stick cooking spray
- 1/4 of 6 oz pkg Food You Feel Good About Baby Spinach (about 2 cups), divided
- 1 tsp Wegmans Pure Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg (2 loaves) Food You Feel Good About Traditional Naan
- 4 Tbsp Summer Fresh Artichoke & Asiago Dip (Cheese Shop), divided
- 6 Tbsp Summer Fresh Bruschetta (Cheese Shop), drained, divided
- 4 balls bocconcini (Mediterranean Bar), sliced into fifths, divided
- Preheat grill on MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Toss spinach with olive oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread each naan with 2 Tbsp artichoke dip; top with 1/2 spinach; 1/2 of bruschetta and mozzarella slices. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spray foil with nonstick spray; place on grill. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Place naan pizzas on foil; cover grill. Cook 7-9 min, occasionally checking for flare-ups, until toasted but not burnt.
- Quarter pizzas; serve immediately.